Nutrasorb B12 (15ml)
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Five drops twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Suitable from birth.
Write a review & share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Very effective and my levels greatly increased in only a couple of months of taking. Liquid form so easily absorbed and particularly effective when taken with the MPS gold as it piggy-backs on that to get right in the cells!